Re: information creation and promissory materialism (was

Susan B (susan-brassfield@ou.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:53:56 -0500 (CDT)

At 10:18 PM 10/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Mike writes:
>[...]
>>Someone needs to explain this to bacteria. They are the predominate
>>life form on earth and have been evolving for the longest period of time.
>>Yet there is no clear trend that bacteria have increased their complexity
>>to fill every available niche.
>
>As a direct descendant of a bacterium (or more realistically, at least
>*two* bacterial lineages), I question the suggestion that we've not
>increased our complexity over the course of evolution.
>
>Regards,
>Tim Ikeda

you stole my answer! :-) "They did, and here we are!"

I wonder why so many creationists don't seem to think that your grandparents
should be alive at the same time you are?

Susan
--------
Peace is not the absence of conflict--it is the presence of justice.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please visit my website:
http://www.telepath.com/susanb