Re: Especially for Bertvan

Cliff Lundberg (cliff@noe.com)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 02:36:15 -0700

Bertvan@aol.com wrote:

>I believe someone cited the notorious horse evolution example, which
>has been admitted to be fraudulent. Some of the "earlier" forms actually
>appeared later than their so-called descendents. There is no evidence that
>any of them descended from any of the others.

Just for the record, while there are objections (mostly from creationists)
about the details of the equid fossil series, there is no controversy about
the main features of the evolutionary trend, the loss of digits and the
increase
in size. What sort of evidence of descent are you looking for, birth
certificates?
Videos of the birthing process?

--Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  cliff@noe.com