Re: MN - limitation of science or limitation on reality?

Susan B (susan-brassfield@ou.edu)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:27:06 -0500 (CDT)

Stephen Jones wrote (not to me, but to an invisible audience):
>Susan is like a `hanging judge' who tells the defendant that the court will
>not accept that he has any evidence, and then asks him what it is!
>
>Maybe Susan can tell us in advance what evidence for the "Divine foot" she
>would accept?

how do you know what I will and won't accept? Give me a try! what kind of
evidence for divine intervention do you have?

Susan
--------
Life is short, but it is also very wide.
http://www.telepath.com/susanb