Re: Introduction

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Mon, 24 May 1999 12:00:24 -0500

At 03:52 PM 5/23/99 -0400, paracelcus@email.com wrote:
>Behe is an emminant scientist whose theory of irreducible complexity is
nothing short of brilliant, but it doesn't go far enough. Whole organisms
can be irreducibly complex, like humans.

This is not true according to Behe's definition of irreducible complexity.

>Rich Daniel inquired:
>Have you read http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/behe.html?
>
>My comments:
>I have; it's utter crap, and that's putting it mildly. A couple of
brain-dead know-nothings who don't understand the subject they are trying
to "critique" (hatchet-job would be a better description). If they think
they can refute Behe, why don't they published their "results" in
peer-reviewed journals like Behe has?

I don't believe Behe has published his critique in peer reviewed journals.

Steve