Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1426

PostMaster (Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:20:21 -0600

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Friday, April 30 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1426

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:43:01 -0600
From: PostMaster <Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org>
Subject: Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1425

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Thursday, April 29 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1425

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:13:37 -0600
From: "Terry M. Gray" <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Subject: Abstracts for 1999 annual meeting of the ASA

The abstracts for the 1999 annual meeting of the ASA can be found at
http://asa.calvin.edu/ASA/johnbrown99/johnbrown99-abstracts.html

Information about the meeting and registration forms can be found at
http://asa.calvin.edu/ASA/johnbrown99/johnbrown99.html

The registration deadline is June 1, 1999.

Information about ASA can be found at http://asa.calvin.edu

TG
ASA Webmaster
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523