Re: Guidance of the Holy Spirit (was: Evolution's Imperative)

Rich Daniel (rwdaniel@dnaco.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:30:13 -0400 (EDT)

Kevin wrote:

> ...You misunderstand. I do not object to Vernon's claims that evolution is
> false; I object to his claims that anyone who believes in evolution is evil,
> and that no Christian can accept evolution as a fact. The Holy Spirit is
> not telling me that evolution is true; the Holy Spirit is telling me that as
> a Christian I can accept the fact of evolution if I am convinced by the
> scientific evidence that it is a fact...

I suppose I did misunderstand. As long as you're not relying on personal
revelation for objective facts, but only for moral values, I have no
complaint.

Rich Daniel rwdaniel@dnaco.net http://www.dnaco.net/~rwdaniel/