Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1396

PostMaster (Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:31:40 -0600

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Thursday, April 8 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1396

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:47:31 -0500
From: "Cummins" <cummins@dialnet.net>
Subject: RE: Dembski and Nelson at MIT and Tufts

> [mailto:evolution-owner@udomo3.calvin.edu]On Behalf Of Moorad Alexanian

> Your beloved Kevin makes a ridiculous assertion that life was created in
> the lab. He gives no reference but still continues with that senseless
> claim. The ball is in his court buddy.

Kevin O'Brian's reliability when it comes to reason and fact isn't
significantly past what I would expect from a monkey at the keyboard. I
suggest you forward all his incoming to the bit bucket. Pim van Meurs too.
It seems that Susan Brassfield also is showing herself to be real twit
material. These are Evolutionist Crusaders who have no interest in honest
debate. Those crusaders are more than welcome to filter out my mail -- of
course, they're not going to do that, it wouldn't serve their purpose of
creating noise to interupt those of us who are interested in honest debate.

------------------------------

At 04:47 PM 4/7/99 -0500, Cummins wrote:

>> [mailto:evolution-owner@udomo3.calvin.edu]On Behalf Of Moorad Alexanian
>
>> Your beloved Kevin makes a ridiculous assertion that life was created in
>> the lab. He gives no reference but still continues with that senseless
>> claim. The ball is in his court buddy.
>
>Kevin O'Brian's reliability when it comes to reason and fact isn't
>significantly past what I would expect from a monkey at the keyboard. I
>suggest you forward all his incoming to the bit bucket. Pim van Meurs too.
>It seems that Susan Brassfield also is showing herself to be real twit
>material. These are Evolutionist Crusaders who have no interest in honest
>debate. Those crusaders are more than welcome to filter out my mail -- of
>course, they're not going to do that, it wouldn't serve their purpose of
>creating noise to interupt those of us who are interested in honest debate.

This message from Cummins has earned him a filter on my PC. George
Marsden, in his book, The Soul of the American University, wrote that
William F. Buckley was more fond of rhetoric than reasoned argument.

The rhetoric here get wearisome.