[Fwd: Peppered Moths - round 2 (part 2 of 2)]

Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 07:20:30 +1000

--------------F5C449811CDB020C523D2F3D

At Donald's suggestion I am posting a copy of a private email I sent
him.

--------------F5C449811CDB020C523D2F3D

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:56:33 +1000
From: Jonathan Clarke <jdac@alphalink.com.au>
To: dcfrack@sowest.net
Subject: Re: Peppered Moths - round 2 (part 2 of 2)

Greetings Donald

Thank you very much for the meticulous way in which you have laid to rest the
myth of the peppered moths. The switch from unreserved praise to unreserved
condemnation of Michael Majerus by the anti evolution folk was most
instructive. This is especially enlightening given the preparedness of the
supporters of evolution to accept (uncritically though it was in hindsight) the
apparent demise of the evidence of peppered moths as evidence of natural
selection.

I have some idea from my own experience the amount of work your effort entails,
so once again I thank you.

God Bless

Jonathan

--------------F5C449811CDB020C523D2F3D--