Re: Evolution's Imperative

Rich Daniel (rwdaniel@dnaco.net)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:33:10 -0500 (EST)

Jason wrote:

> ...I disagree that macro evolution is a phenomenon and observable
> as you say. I understand that basic point about science. I disagree with
> your connection between it and evolution.(macro) And if it's so readily
> observable, again, start posting pictures of transitions that have been
> found...

If the pictures weren't copyrighted, we would put them on the web. But
you can look them up for yourself in the references given at
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html.

And fossils are only a small part of the evidence. See, for example,
http://www.gate.net/~rwms/hum_ape_chrom.html, especially the part about
evidence of what used to be a centromere and two telomeres in one of our
chromosomes, exactly where you would expect them to be if two chromosomes
fused in an ape.

Rich Daniel rwdaniel@dnaco.net http://www.dnaco.net/~rwdaniel/