Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1281

PostMaster (Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 21:32:44 -0700

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Friday, February 5 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1281

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 06:46:47 -0700
From: PostMaster <Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org>
Subject: Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1279

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Wednesday, February 3 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1279

Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:11:51 -0800
From: Deborah Chory <chorydb@erols.com>
Subject: discussion group?

I was trying to find something on whale evolution rather something to
discuss at work concerning this topic. I am a reformed believer who has
a ministry of sorts at the Smithsonian, Natural History Museum. I am
not a researcher but a technician who is presently in the Paleontology
Lab making padded, plaster storage and shipping jackets for fossil
whales. The primary thrust of this museum is the advancement
evolutionary doctrine. Is this discussion group still ongoing ? If so
I would like to participate. Thanks,

Deborah Chory

End of evolution-digest V1 #1279

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
evolution-digest Thursday, February 4 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1280