Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1277

PostMaster (Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:30:24 -0700

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Saturday, January 30 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1277

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:34:19 -0700
From: PostMaster <Mailer-Daemon@navyouth.org>
Subject: Message Not Delivered: evolution-digest V1 #1273

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Friday, January 22 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1273

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 05:04:19 -0700
From: "Kevin O'Brien" <Cuchulaine@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Anthropic Principle IS a probability argument

Greetings Lloyd:

"Am I right to assume by this that you mean 'at least four dimensions'?"

Technically speaking, perhaps. But if I understand the hyperspace model
correctly, six of the ten dimensions are "inaccessible"; that is, we cannot
perceive or interact with them directly, even though (as Dave explains) they
account for the non-gravitational interactions of the universe. As such,
for all intents and purposes, we can limit the universe to four dimensions.

However, as far as my question is concerned, it would not matter whether the
universe in fact had five, six or even more perceivable dimensions, just as
long as it had more than three.

Kevin L. O'Brien

- ------------------------------

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Thursday, January 21 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1272

- - ----------------------------------------------------------------------

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
=========================
evolution-digest Wednesday, January 20 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1271

- - - ----------------------------------------------------------------------

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
evolution-digest Tuesday, January 19 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1270

The message you sent could not be sent to the following recipient(s):
SMTP:bgmsm@navyouth.org

Original Message Follows:
evolution-digest Monday, January 18 1999 Volume 01 : Number 1269