RE: Lack of Apologetical predictions

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:26:42 -0600

At 01:47 PM 11/11/98 -0700, Kevin L. O'Brien wrote:
>Greetings Burgy:
>
>I would only add that Gish is nice to people he believes are his
supporters, but is vicious towards those he believes are his detractors.

I know Gish also. I last saw him about 2 years ago here in Dallas. He
knew of my change of heart and my fight against YECism. But he still
greeted me with a warm smile and a firm handshake, like a long lost friend.
Even after our talk, he was still freindly. I don't like what Gish is
doing and teaching. And I do think he goes over the line in support of his
position. But I have not found him to be vicious towards me.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood