RE: Cambridge Publishes Neo-Creationism

Randy Bronson (randy@Techsource.COM)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:11:48 -0500 (EST)

Brian,

Thanks for all this info, and thanks for your feedback. I'm looking
forward to digging into all these references. I just wish I could spend 24
hours a day reading(well, maybe just 22). But I appreciate your help.
I agree with what you said about the effects of someone's prior beliefs
but I've been very challenged to take another look at the strength of the
ID argument given the present state of scientific research in these areas.
It will be good to have some other "pro-ID" references to check to
consider alongside the input I've gotten from people on this list. Thanks
again.

Randy Bronson

| |
| ______ ______ _____ Randy Bronson, Manufacturing Tech |
| \/_ _/ / ____/\/_ _/ 442 S. North Lake Blvd. |
| / / // / /___ / / / Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 |
| / / /_\/___ /_/ / / TEL : 407-262-7100 |
| / / //\____/ /\_\/ /_\ FAX : 407-339-2554 |
| \/_/ \/_____/\/______/ EMAIL: randy@techsource.com |
| |