Re: The joseph answer (Re: The Evolutionist: Liar, Believer In

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:38:05 -0600

What a lovely idea. I think I will do the same. The only regret I would
have, however, would be the loss of the pleasure of personally trashing
these messages.

By Joseph!