Re: The Evolutionist: Liar, Believer In Miracles, King of Criminals.

Joseph Mastropaolo (mastropaolo@net999.com)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 22:36:11 -0700

I wrote:
> > I accepted and demanded that the wager be put in escrow to insure its
> > proper distribution with the force of law. You do not submit to the law,
> > which is based on morality, and that was why you reneged and why you are
> > still stuck with "liar."

Kevin quotes:
I wrote:
> > Until you can submit to the law and morality and politesse, you have no
> > chance of becoming a gentleman. You do not qualify.
> > Let's see a reformation and some restitution. Then, let's talk about it.
> > For example, is the purposeful falsification of data, like Haeckel did,
> > a high crime against science? A "yes" or "no" will do.
> Christ said he came to fulfill the law, not destroy it. You and your ilk
> are anti-law, anti-moral, anti-science, anti-planet. You are the
> greatest criminals in all of recorded history.
> And you call yourself a Christian? Christ preached the opposite.
> Don't hide. Be proud of what you are. You are an anti-Christ.
You do not say that you submit to the law, to morality and to politesse.
You do not answer on the Haeckel issue.
You do not deny that you are anti-law, anti-moral, anti-science,
anti-planet.
You do not deny that you are anti-Christ.
Therefore, you provide no foundation to build a discussion.
Joseph Mastropaolo