Re: Calling All Evolutionists To Get Rich Quick.

Joseph Mastropaolo (mastropaolo@net999.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:20:58 -0700

This is the answer to your seventh message:

Pim wrote:
> Poor Joseph, has to resort to betting when he does not understand the scientific
>argument being made.

All the more reason to take advantage of my ignorance, Pim, and make
yourself a fortune in the process. There they are below: your chance to
make $101,000.

>0.95 is not limited to correlational evidence. So, here is a chance to
>make another cool $1000. You say that 0.95 is a standard limited to
>correlational analyses and we both put up $1000. If you are right, you
>collect the $2000. If I am right, I collect the $2000. Deal?

>Now let me offer Kevin, and every other evolutionist who would like to
> join him, an opportunity to get rich quick with your evolutionist
> convictions. You bet 100 times at $100 per bet in a lottery that we set
> up with your evolutionist's probability of winning of 2.3 x 10^-75. For
> every win, I give you $100. What you lose goes to me. Then you do the
> same for me at the scientist's probability of winning of 0.95. For every
> win, you give me $100. What I lose goes to you. Deal?

> Taking note of how much you talk, Pim, the ante ought to be raised
> proportionately for you. So, I will offer you 1000 bets as above and
> match you with 1000 bets. Deal?

> I listen, Kevin. And I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I invite
> you to do the same.

> If you don't put your money where your mouth is Pim, you will look like
> a liar to the whole world.

> Put your money where your mouth is, Pim, or look like a cheap
> four-flusher to the whole world.

Would you like another 24 hours to put your money where your mouth
is, Pim? To date, you look like "a cheap four-flusher to the whole
world."

You also lie about Yockey's book.
If you are afflicted with some kind of disability that prevents you from
telling the truth, say so and I'll stop.

Joseph Mastropaolo