Re: A PERFECT Creation????

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:08:53 -0500

At 09:07 AM 9/29/98 -0700, Dario wrote:
>Karen & Glenn:
>
>Don't forget Gen. 3:17 'And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast
>hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of
>which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the
>ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy
>life;'
>
>Now Romans 8 makes more sense:

Dario,
I don't really see the relevance of the above to the question of death.
The ground may be cursed, but it isn't capable of dying. And Adam's sorrow
may or may not have been due to the foreknowledge of his death. But then
we all agree that death spread to men after the fall. The dogma I am
questioning is the dogma that animals were EVER immortal. They weren't and
I won't find it an acceptable dogma until someone shows me that statement
in scripture. I don't see a verse in the bible to support that concept with.

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood