Re: evolution-digest V1 #1111

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:56:09 -0500

At 09:11 PM 9/18/98 -0600, John W. Burgeson wrote:
>You asked what "the Bible taught" about a PC view. I'd answer,
>nothing. Nor does it talk about principles of physics, geology, brain
>surgery, baseball or computers!

If that is the case, that the Bible has little to say about PC, then PC is
an extrabiblical belief system, unrelated to Scripture at all, just as
baseball, surgery, computers etc are unrelated to Scripture. PC then is
irrelevant to the truth or falsity of the Bible as is baseball or
computers. I fail to see what the point of holding to PC rather than to
raw naked evolution would be. What would be the advantage of believing in
PC?
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood