Re: Electricity, Energy and the Elite--a Conspiracy

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:39:59 -0500

At 12:17 PM 9/11/98 +1000, Donald Howes wrote:
>I've heard that lightning can travel up from the earth as much as down to
>the earth. If this is the case, then there must be a few million volts
>sitting around doing nothing before it attacks a cloud. I think I might go
>and plug my sterio into the clothes line.......
>
>I was reading yesterday about a group of people who claimed that they have
>found increased radiation, and magnetic forces in many of the stone
>circles of England. They said that they have done measurements of all kind
>things and say that there is something different in the circles. Has
>anyone heard of such things, and does anyone have a comment? I'll try and
>find the article I was reading and post it here.

This is part of the evidence I was going to cite in my upcoming book. The
stone circles focus the earth's currents and make it easier to get at (EE's
say that rocks are not very conductive and that this can't happen but we
know that they have a lot of pressure on them to hide the absolute fact
that stone circles focus the earth's energy) I didn't mention this in my
earlier post because I didn't want to give away all my secrets about how to
tap into the earth's energy field. I wanted someone to actually buy my
book with its irrefutable facts. But now I guess I won't write it since
the rest of the secret is out. Shucks.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood