Electricity, Energy and the Elite--a Conspiracy

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:07:00 -0500

At 08:07 PM 9/10/98 -0500, John E. Rylander wrote:

>Conspiracy theories generally are that way. I've talked with people about
>other, more political conspiracies where the more counter-evidence you
>offer, the more they become convinced they're right: "Those are exactly the
>kind of lies they'd have you believe!! Can't you see it??"
>
>I hope Janet isn't falling down into that pit. Often, there's no way out.
>It's entirely -possible-, though, that she hasn't, of course, even though
>the precedent set by other people along these lines isn't promising. Maybe
>she's just repeating Petersen's charges at this point.

I for one believe that there is an electrical company conspiracy.
Electricity could be generated for free but all those electrical engineers
want jobs so they suppress this information. They do whatever they can to
avoid letting us know that electricity can be collected simply by the
method of sticking a metal pole into your back yard. Connect a wire to it
and you will get all the electricity you want. All electrical engineers
know this but the severe pressure on them for jobs makes them never admit it.

The companies have even recruited physics teachers into this vast
conspiracy. When I was a physics student I was taught that one needed a
generator and a source of power to produce electricity. I know that my
teachers were not telling me the truth. How? They were paid by the
universities and the universities were given a discount by the electrical
company so that they would toe the party line.

Here is how it works physically. Lightening strikes the earth from
thunderstorms. This places energy into the earth. Isn't lightning a form
of energy? Of course it is. And we know that you wouldn't deny that
lightning is a form of energy. And since energy can not be destroyed, the
earth cannot destroy that energy. This was Einstein's greatest
discovery--that energy can't be destroyed. That lightning is converted to
mass in the earth. And since E=Mc^2, we know that mass and energy are
equivalent. We can get this energy out of the mass of the earth by use of
the appropriate technologies (which are suppressed by those in the
electrical industry who wish to remove wealth from our pockets). Thus when
lightning goes into the earth, we know that it can be freely withdrawn.
And what the electrical companies do is to stick a big iron rod into the
earth (called a ground wire or the ground for short) and collect all this
energy. Then they charge us through the nose for use of thie otherwise free
commodity. Isn't this correct Janet? Come on fess up. Don't be afraid of
those electrical companies. Every electrical appliance you get has a
ground wire and we know what that is for--to actually get the power.

In my neighborhood, the electrical companies have installed transformers
below the ground. It is obvious that they did this so that they could get
the energy. Every now and then they send a crew out to work on them but
this is only part of the charade.

As further proof of the electrical conspiracy, I would note that we
geophysicists have known for years that the magnetic field of the earth is
caused by electrical currents which circulate in the earth's interior. The
magnetic field must arise from electrical currents, Right Janet? These
currents are caused by the lightning when it strikes the earth. And since
the currents are already circulating, we can tap into them in the same way
people tap into TV cable or the electrical current in a telephone which
then allows a wiretap. In the TV cable or the telephone wire the
electricity circulates just as it does in the earth. What the electrical
companies don't want you to know is that you, by yourself without their
help can tap into these earth currents.

And as proof of my truthfulness, I submit for your consideration the fact
that I have never been tainted by an electical company. I have never
studied electrical engineering and have never been employed by an
electrical company. I onced lived in southern Lousiana where the coop gave
me a check from the electrical coop, but I refused to cash those missives
from Satan. This is proof that I have an open mind about these things. If
only electrical engineers would seriously consider this concept they would
see, indeed be forced to admit, that I am correct. But unfortunately, they
become blinded by the money and sell out the truth for a paycheck. (you
should see what an EE gets paid right out of school--anyone would lie for
that much money!)

Sadly, my own son, my oldest son, has been captured by this false religion
purveyed by the electrical companies(either that or he wants the $$$).
Against my wishes Daniel, my dear son Daniel, studied EE. He wanted to go
to them and get them to admit that they were wrong; to convert them. But
alas, his professors brainwashed him into believing that a generator is
needed to create electricity. He fell so deeply into the trap that he got a
Masters Degree and now tells me that my beliefs are wrong. Can you imagine
the heartache I feel when my own flesh and blood tells me that I am wrong.
I pray that he will be rescued from his heresy and returned to truth. But
the electrical companies are so powerful, they pay him so much and thus, I
have little hope that he will be restored.

I will take advanced orders for my forthcoming book "Electricity, Energy
and the Elite: The Electrical Conspiracy--what it means to you and your
family". This book will sell for $27.50 and will be available from me. I
will show you how to collect the electrical currents in the earth for your
private use. This will allow you to throw off the shackles Electrical
Engineers have placed on you. Consumers unite.

Any comments on my views will be evaluated for how much the author has been
tainted by the electrical companies. Anyone who has studied EE will be
viewed with suspicion and those who are employed by electrical companies
will not be believed.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood