Re: Petersen's New Insights, reply to S.H. Schimmrich

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 16:15:38 -0500

At 01:00 PM 9/7/98 -0700, Joseph Mastropaolo wrote:
>To Steven H. Schimmrich:
>
> You write just like the others who called Petersenās work into
>question. Like them, you made not one site visit and presented not one
>piece of evidence, not one mathematical proof whereas Petersen
>meticulously examined every site, meticulously photographed the evidence
>and meticulously presented mathematical proof.

Pure hoakum Joseph. Petersen did not present a single 4 dimensional
equation at all. He presents some equations for tides, for the strength of
dino bones but NO 4D tensors. If I am wrong please cite the page number
for the 4 dimenstional treatment in Petersen's book.

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood