Re: Petersen's New Insights, reply to S.H. Schimmrich

Steven H. Schimmrich (sschimmr@calvin.edu)
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 16:22:44 -0400

At 01:00 PM 9/7/98 -0700, you wrote:
>To Steven H. Schimmrich:
>
> You write just like the others who called Petersenās work into
>question. Like them, you made not one site visit and presented not one
>piece of evidence, not one mathematical proof whereas Petersen
>meticulously examined every site, meticulously photographed the evidence
>and meticulously presented mathematical proof.
>
>Joseph Mastropaolo

Nonsense. Peterson makes dozens of claims about materializations from
other dimensions without evidential support, engages in armchair theorizing,
and demonstrates no familiarity with the scientific literature.

Going somewhere and taking pictures of snail shells in loess or outcrops
of weathered alluvial fan conglomerates does not constitute research.

May I ask, sir, what your relationship to Peterson and/or this book actually
is? You seem to be personally invested in defending this work with your posts.

- Steve.

--   Steven H. Schimmrich, Assistant Professor of Geology   Department of Geology, Geography, and Environmental Studies   Calvin College, 2301 Burton Street SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546   sschimmr@calvin.edu (office), schimmri@earthlink.net (home)   616-957-7053 (voice mail), 616-957-6501 (fax)    http://home.earthlink.net/~schimmrich/