Re: Petersen's New Insights, Morton's Reply

Joseph Mastropaolo (mastropaolo@net999.com)
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 11:14:02 -0700

Glenn,

You wrote:
>... please list the articles and books you have
>read concerning the formation of loess...

Perhaps, I misunderstood the purpose of this discussion group. I
thought it was to examine evidence and the fidelity of conclusions
compelled by the evidence. Your answer suggests that you intend
neither; rather you wish to enthrone authority and subjugation to it.
If that is your intention, I leave it in your hands.

I repeat, I am anxious to hear from anyone who has read Petersen's
evidence.

Joseph