Re: Challenge for Young Earth Creationists: the clock is now

Bill Payne (bpayne@voyageronline.net)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:17:14 -0600

Bill Hamilton wrote:

> If no
> one has provided the answer by 1 December, I will post it.

One question I've posed elsewhere and didn't feel was answered, except
by slamming a certain YEC, is: How do we know that daughter products
are not included in the magma when it is extruded? I know that
evolutionists say that xenoliths (fragments of older "country" rock) can
be identified and eliminated, but if the xenoliths are completely melted
then the individual molecules of the older daughter products would
become part of the magma and should give the magma an apparent age that
is false. If that's not your question, I would still like to know the
answer to this one.

Bill Payne