Re: Careless Christians?

Brian D Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:41:10 -0400

At 10:06 PM 8/19/98 +0100, Vernon wrote:
>Pim,
>
> I am write particularly to you - notable defender of reflector
>orthodoxy and a believer - with a problem. I am finding great difficulty
>coming to terms with the notion that an evolutionist may also be a
>Christian. Here are some reasons why:

Vernon,

I sincerely hope that after some reflection you will have a change
of heart. From what you've written I have a really hard time
believing that you fully understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
Salvation by grace through faith plus nothing. Do you agree?

[...]

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
The Ohio State University

"It appears to me that this author is asking
much less than what you are refusing to answer"
-- Galileo (as Simplicio in _The Dialogue_)