Re: problem

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 06:17:45 -0500

At 03:49 PM 8/17/98 +1000, Donald Howes wrote:

>And the same with feathers, if they are only understandably useful as
>perfectly formed structures, then doesn't the idea that they formed slowly
>strange, in that they must have been advantageous at each stage? If we
>can't imagine how that would happen, isn't that a problem in evolution?

I would suggest that you take a look at an article I have on my web page

http://www.isource.net/~grmorton/longisq.htm

While this pathway to feathers is controversial, it is a possible
evolutionary pathway to feathers that anti-evolutionists NEVER mention.

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood