RE: God could have worked through natural processes (was Evolutionary Information 1/2)

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:22:17 -0700

Stephen: <<Exactly *how* has it been "refuted" and *who* was it that "refuted" it? Just
your asserting it does not make it so!>>

I am glad that you realize your errors. Now back to the Mediterranean <g>

JR>For those not oblivious to finer points: no Christian in the discussion, so
>far as I know anyway, believes that God -had- to use evolution.

Stephen:
<<On the contrary, *the whole thrust* of Glenn's posts is that "God -had- to use evolution". He *automatically* assumes evolution and *never* even seriously considers supernatural creation as an option. What's more, Glenn attacks relentlessly and destructively any Christian apologist like Johnson
or Ross who proposes *any* form of supernatural creation.>>

If God used evolution, would that not be supernatural creation as well ? And why would God provide us with all these data suggesting that He indeed did it that way ? The alternative is far more troublesome, in that it requires the belief that God is trying to fool us .

And rightly so if the issue is science.

A good example is the following: