RE: Anthropoid Enigma

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:49:01 -0700

----------
From: Vernon Jenkins[SMTP:vernon.jenkins@virgin.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 1998 1:46 PM
To: evolution@calvin.edu
Subject: Anthropoid Enigma

The final paragraph of my posting of Tuesday last, 'The Music Lesson'
suggested that evolutionists might have a problem explaining the
significance of music in people's lives. For though tastes differ, the
inherent principles are identical.>>

I believe that someone else has already pointed out that this is not the case. While western music tends to be 'similar' there are also other music 'systems'.

Vernon:
I think the matter deserves an 'evolutionary' explanation - otherwise
Darwinists could be justly accused of not thinking through the
implications of their faith. >>

Making a strawman and then attacking does not make for a very good argument dear Vernon.

Btw there is little faith involved in Darwinism. Certainly no faith similar to religious faith.