Re: The Music Lesson

Cliff Lundberg (cliff@noevalley.com)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 01:54:48 -0700

Vernon Jenkins wrote:

> You ask 'Why on earth should God choose to do this?'. I trust you would
> not wish to deny His sovereignty in this matter. There may therefore be
> many reasons, but the one that occurs to me is this: we are rapidly
> moving to the kind of situation that existed immediately before the
> flood; He is now graciously providing tangible evidence of His Being and
> Sovereignty

I thought this was something that had always been present in the
texts--so why would you say He is NOW providing this evidence?

If these patterns aren't coincidences, isn't it logical that they
are there just for the edification of the cognoscenti, not for the
average person, and definitely not for impressing the nonbeliever?
Do you have any qualms about promulgating these things?

-- Cliff Lundberg ~ San Francisco ~ cliff@noevalley.com