Re: God could have worked through natural processes (was

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 09 Aug 1998 18:18:28 -0500

At 04:08 PM 8/9/98 +0800, Stephen Jones wrote:
>The key words are "indubitably true". Johnson (and I for that matter)
>believe that God COULD have worked "through a natural evolutionary
>process" but he (and I) do not believe that He MUST have.
>
>That is the main difference between Johnson's (and my) Theistic Realist
>position and Glenn's Theistic Naturalist position.

Steve,

For someone who believes that God COULD have worked through evolution, you
sure spend a lot of time FIGHTING evolution. How do you know you aren't
kicking against the goads?

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood