RE: Introducing the Science&Research Foundation

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:17:58 -0700

Yep I am a believer although I do like to play devil's advocate every now and then.

----------
From: mullerd@chplink.CHP.EDU[SMTP:mullerd@chplink.CHP.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 12:02 PM
To: evolution@calvin.edu
Subject: Introducing the Science&Research Foundation

Pim,

I would like to ask a question of you that is somewhat
personal, however appropriate for this discussion.

I'm curious as to what position you speak from. I've been
on this list for several years and it has been my
understanding that you were a nonbeliever.

Yet, you confuse me when you state to Ron Chitwood, "So
let's not confuse the issues by ignoring that which God is
showing us." You speak as if you are a genuine believer.

Dan Muller