RE: Introducing the Science&Research Foundation

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:36:22 -0700

Ron CHitwood: Ah, macroevolution IS assumed microevolution isn't. Its been verified in lab experiments.>>

Actually the artificial distinction between the two only furthers to confuse the issues. But lets just address your statements. In experiments and data both macro and micro evolution has been observed.
After all, evolution, as any science, is solidly grounded in observation, data, hypothesis and prediction.
It is funny that something which is so obvious in data is being denied to have happened. It's not a question anymore of did it happen but 'how did it happen'.

I just wish that more people were aware of these facts.

Perhaps some links to some reading materials might help

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-intro-to-biology.html : Evidence for Common Descent and Macroevolution.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/macroevolution.html What is macro-evolution

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html Observed instances of speciation

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html Transitional fossils