RE: Evolutionary Information 1/2

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:05:50 -0700

At 11:00 AM 7/22/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>observations do NOT support evolution if they are done under controlled
>conditions in a lab. i.e.Drosophila. Biochemists are beginning to reject
>Darwinian evolutionism as being impossible, according to microbiology (see
>Behe's DARWIN'S BLACK BOX).

Glenn: Ron, we have been over this before, while an occasional biochemist like Behe rejects evolution, you have not and he has not documented a mass movement of biochemists away from evolution. >>

My point exactly. If one ignores the vaste amount of evidence in favor of some 'details' then one is not being realistic.