Re: Evolution!!

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:21:15 -0500

At least it is known by Evolutionism as 'microevolution'. A more complex
term that is used to explain variation within kinds. Appreciate your
thoughtful, insightful comments.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

----------
> From: Bill Payne <bpayne@voyageronline.net>
> To: Pim van Meurs <entheta@eskimo.com>
> Cc: evolution@calvin.edu
> Subject: Re: Evolution!!
> Date: Friday, July 17, 1998 12:20 AM
>
> Pim van Meurs wrote:
>
> > I believe a better description would be that the ability to have
genetic variability has been built right into the bacteria. Whether there
are instances of resistant forms already being present and becoming more
prevalent or whether it is new mutations being generated, these are very
good examples of what is also known as evolution.