Re: New transitional fossil

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:34:10 -0500

which is transitional between two groups of modern tetrapods
(mammals/lizards/birds/turtles) and (frogs/salamanders<<<<

No it isn't. Anatomy has nothing to do with it. This is just another
example of someone presupposing macroevolution to begin with and drawing
conclusions based on that mindset. To quote Behe in DARWIN'S BLACK BOX,
pp.22 "Thus biochemistry offers a Lilliputian challenge to Darwin.
Anatomy is, quite simply, irrelevant to the question of whether evolution
could take place on the molecular level. So is the fossil record. It no
longer matters whether there are huge gaps in the fossil record of whether
the record is as continuous as that of U.S. Presidents."

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net