Re: Dawkins' video

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:49:20 -0500

At 02:12 PM 6/15/98 -0400, Ed Brayton wrote:
>must say that the openness with which Ms. Brown has answered my pesky
>questions seems to suggest preliminarily that she is telling the truth.

I would absolutely agree with this. In fact I was responding to one of
Gillian's e-mails and realized that she was being very passionate that she
was correct, and was answering everything. That is what changed my mind in
spite of the restaging of the question. And Dawkins has not replied to me
again. I do hope the data backs Gillian up.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood