Re: DNA info

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 06:59:58 -0500

> of decreases in DNA-borne information?<<<

Pseudogenes seem to indicate that. Sickle Cell anemia seems to indicate a
genetic problem occurring because of a loss of genetic information. What I
had in mind was in increase in information HAD to occur for macroevolution
to take place. The primitive one-celled creature had to take one
additional information at some time for it to increase in complexity.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net