Re: Growing problems?????

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 19:04:24 -0500

At 06:40 PM 6/7/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>historical and believe that evolution is false, and they are decreasing in
>number. Where is this upsurge in anti-evolutionists? Can you document it by
>means of non christian books?<<<<
>
>As I stated before on previous posts, Hayward has dedicated the whole 2nd
>chapter in CREATION AND EVOLUTION to this. To quote pp 13. "But there are
>other biologists who go a great deal further, and think Darwinism is
>worthless. These are not creationists. They are evolutionists who
>consider that Darwin's theory cannot be made to fit the facts, no matter
>how much biologists might modify it.

Let's differentiate Darwin's views of evolution and modern views of
evolution. You can find lots of modern biologists who don't believe what
Darwin believed as to details of the mechanism and gradualism. That
doesn't mean that they are disagreeing with evolution, they are just
disagreeing with the mechanism of evolution presented by Darwin. By the
way, What I really wanted was a citation of modern, non-christian
biologists who disagree with evolution--not with gradualism.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood