Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:32:06 -0500

Correct. Operator error cause PC to come out rather than PE, as it should
have been. You read it right. My point still holds, however. Whether the
'hopeful monster' idea has been discarded or not is irrelevant. The point
is some solution has been attempted BECAUSE of the inadequacy of
macroevolution to speak to the current problems.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net