Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:28:12 -0500

You seem to think this is impossible. Why? If God could cause as flood
over all the earth, as I believe he did, this is not impossible. Why do
you think it is?

Egypt to
> buy grain, neither did the Chinese, or the San Bushmen from South
Africa.
> Obviously, the entire world didn't go buy grain from Egypt. The phrase
> does not mean what you think it does.<<<<

Yes it does. I have no idea what these people did about the famine. Other
than denying it happened, Do you? You keep denying that the experts in
linguistics, languages and the Bible are right in their belief that the
flood covered all the earth. By what right do you deny the experts their
expertise? You said on an earlier post as creationists we are not
respecting the observations of the experts and that is wrong. Why do you
now deny the opinions of other experts that indicate the universal nature
of the flood and infer they are wrong? (If one is to attempt a solution for
the science/scriptural issues, one must be willing to read in a lot of
fields and NOT dispute the experts in the various fields. I can't see how
a layman can come in and tell the experts that they are wrong when the
expert has more info than the layman.)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net