Re: Glenn's ad hominems FAQ (A-Z)

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 05:17:14 +0800

Ed

On Wed, 27 May 1998 12:17:35 -0400, Ed Brayton wrote:

[...]

EB>Somebody out there let me know if you ever discover an actual ad hominem
>attack in this FAQ. So far, Stephen isn't even close.

See my message to Glenn. I am terminating all discussions re ad hominems right
now, in order to concentrate on the *real* issues.

Future messages about Glenn's ad hominems will be ignored.

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Dr. William Provine, Professor of History and Biology, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)