Re: evolution-digest V1 #930

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 29 May 1998 02:12:43 -0500

>>>Because evolution takes a long time and it is more efficient to save the
animals the LAND had already brought forth! What is so difficult about
that?<<<

Since we are speculating and trying to place our minds inside God why, from
your viewpoint, would it make any difference for time to be a factor? It
would be more 'efficient', by the way, for God to create immediately to
begin with rather than ooze through the slow, inefficient,
macroevolutionary, hit-or-miss process you apparently think HE did,
wouldn't it?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

<rylander@prolexia.com>; Calvin Evolution Reflector <evolution@calvin.edu>