Re: book

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Thu, 28 May 1998 22:28:25 +0800

Jason

On Sun, 24 May 1998 01:15:40 PDT, jason huff wrote:

JH>I was wondering if you could give me a list of books that are adviseable
>to read to better help me understand what is discussed on the list.
>Sometimes things get a little over my head.

Don't worry. They get over our heads too!

If I had one book to recommend, it would be:

Johnson P.E., "Darwin on Trial", InterVarsity Press: Downers Grove, Ill., Second Edition, 1993.

If I had two it would also be:

Denton M., "Evolution: A Theory in Crisis," Burnett Books: London, 1985.

My third would be:

Moreland J.P. (ed.), "The Creation Hypothesis: Scientific Evidence for an Intelligent Designer",
InterVarsity Press: Downers Grove, Ill., 1994.

Steve

"Evolution is the greatest engine of atheism ever invented."
--- Dr. William Provine, Professor of History and Biology, Cornell University.
http://fp.bio.utk.edu/darwin/1998/slides_view/Slide_7.html

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)