Re: Destructive criticism of Christian apologists (was Denigrating falsehood)

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Wed, 27 May 1998 17:04:50 -0500

>>>By your absurd logic, there is no such thing as a
Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim since those religions are not true. One can
believe in something that is not true. <<<

Got to admit it, you're right. When I reread my post I came to the same
conclusion. What I meant was if an individual KNEW his religion was false,
be it Hindu, Buddhist or Christian, then he would be a pseudo
representative of his doctrine.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

<evolution@calvin.edu>
> Subject: Re: Destructive criticism of Christian apologists (was