Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Wed, 27 May 1998 08:30:20 -0500

NOT
on the whole planet but only on some region of the earth. whole land does
not mean planet earth. Otherwise, tell me what planet God showed Abraham
to go to<<<

Whoa, erets can mean either. Depends on the context. 'earth' as used in
Genesis 1:2 is also translated from 'erets .

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net