Re: Glenn wrote:

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Mon, 25 May 1998 09:50:37 -0500

>>>Neanderthal was not a fraud and is with us today. There are various
of his humanity but Neanderthal is very real.<<<<

Glen, you know what I mean. Neandertal was pictured in dioramas all over
the world as a hulking, stoop shouldered, sub-human brute. Then it was
discovered that the specimen used merely had a disease similar to rickets
that caused him to be that way. Neandertal walked as upright as you or I.

>>>First off, are you really suggesting that the dove flew around the
entire
> planet earth and thus knew that it couldn't find a place to land? How
long
> would such a flight take a dove<<<<

The dove didn't....aw, this remark is not worth even commenting on.

>>>Glen. This simply isn't true. Macroevolutin is well regarded by almost
all
> academics. Can you cite a single, non-christian academic that says that
> evolution did not occur? <<<

No, this simply isn't true. I have a representative, but by no means
total, list of anti-evolutionist scientists. Most are gleaned from
Hayward's book CREATION AND EVOLUTION. Dr. Leslie Orgel, New Scientist,
4/15/82, pp. 149, The French GENERAL HISTORY OF THE SCIENCES, Vol. 4.
published 1966. To quote Hayward, pp. 21. "Because English is fast
becoming the international language of science, English-speaking scientists
have little incentive to learn foreign languages. Unfortunately, this
makes it easy for them to become inward-looking. They tend to forget that
a great deal of valuable scientific work is still being published in
foreign languages. This probably explains how most British and American
biologists acquired the curious - and incorrect - notion that 'practically
everybody accepts Darwinism'.....Now do not try to deflect this by claiming
Hayward is a Christian. His theology makes no difference. In fact, why do
you infer that an anti-evolution deduction is wrong because the scientist
is a believer? I can also cite all your cases are wrong because your
sources are non-believers. That gets us nowhere.

Glen>>>> This may very well be a Calvinistic statement that the martyrs
were planned
> into the fabric of the universe<<<

Hmm. I didn't know Jesus was a Calvinist.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net