Re: Destructive criticism of Christian apologists (was Denigrating falsehood)

Ed Brayton (cynic@net-link.net)
Sat, 16 May 1998 00:19:13 -0400

Stephen Jones wrote:

> But my argument is not that these Christian apologists should not be corrected if
> they are wrong, but you never say anything *positive* about them. You attack your
> fellow Christians with a hostility that is relentless. I cannot square this with the
> New Testament understanding of how Christians are to think and act.

Wow. I'll take amazing hypocrisy for $1000, Alex. What is "this ironic
statement from Stephen Jones"?

Where in the New Testament does it say that you should accuse someone of
making ad hominem attacks and then refuse to support or retract that
accusation? Is that what Jesus would do?

Ed