Re: Denigrating falsehood.

Ed Brayton (cynic@net-link.net)
Sun, 10 May 1998 23:00:59 -0400

Glenn R. Morton wrote:

Very well said, Glenn. If I were you, I would also demand that Stephen
post examples of the "constant stream of ad hominem attacks" that he
accused you of on Saturday. I have never seen such an example, and I
doubt that Stephen can find any in your e-mail messages. He seems to
think that "ad hominem" means criticizing the work of someone he agrees
with. As for his demand that you post your "Christian bona fides" (that
was an amusing way to word it, don't you think?), I think that Mr. Jones
should either support his statement that you have engaged in a "constant
stream of ad hominem attacks" or retract it before anyone feels
compelled to take his claim of being a Christian seriously. That's what
a "bona fide" Christian would do.

Ed