Re: Neanderthal speech

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:10:40 -0500

GM>>> Reading
primary literature is a good thing.<<<

I do. That is why I question the antique view that Neandertal was a
hulking brute. It has long since been proven that he was much more similar
in appearance to modern man than was originally supposed.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net