Re: half-evolved feather pt 2

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:08:13 -0500

>>> There *is*
fossil evidence that change, including macrochanges, in living things has
occurred in history. Anyone who denies that is, I think, either woefully
ignorant or disingenuous. <<<

Count me as one of those. I know of no verified accounts of that happening.
Please enlighten me.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

----------
> From: Lloyd Eby <leby@nova.umuc.edu>
> To: Ron Chitwood <chitw@flash.net>
> Cc: evolution@calvin.edu; Glenn Morton <grmorton@waymark.net>
> Subject: Re: half-evolved feather pt 2
> Date: Thursday, April 16, 1998 8:02 PM
>
> On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>
> > The whole concept of macroevolution is an error. When schoolchildren
are
> > confronted with the bias and preconditioned macroevolutionary responses
and
> > see, really see, what flimsy supports it really has they turn from
science
> > to other pursuits, unless they go along with the 'Emperor's New
Clothes'